This weekend I:
1) Went on a hike
2) Was lucky Nate didn’t leave me on the mountain
3) Had my second wedding dress fitting
4) Realized our wedding is NEXT MONTH
5) Spent an absurd amount on groomsmen’s ties
6) Cried laughing looking at the Instagram hashtag #swolebrahamlincoln (mostly that it exists and has 1200+ posts – WHAT)
7) Cooked all the food
8) OD’ed on pesto
9) Ate more pesto
Was that a good enough segue to pesto? I hope so, because that’s what I want to talk about. That and the wedding… naturally.
I could make all kinds of claims about this pesto. It’ll cure what ails ya. It’ll make you look like #swolebrahamlincoln. It’ll win you a million dollars so you can buy all the ties in the world. Mostly though, this pesto is deeelicious and so unexpected, because it’s made with cilantro!