Christmas Cookies Recipes I’m Drooling Over

Christmas Cookie Recipes I'm Drooling Over

I should have one single Christmas cookie recipe for you on this Friday, but instead… I don’t.

Usually, I spend all my spare time daydreaming about food, and that provides some great inspiration for this blog. But since getting engaged, well, I bet you can guess the subject of my daydreams.

Looking at my recent pins should give you a clue…

I’m pretty sure my wedding obsession can’t keep going this strong for my entire engagement (right? right? married people, please advise!), and I’m determined to start my constant daydreaming about food again… for better and for worse.

So in lieu of one recipe from my kitchen, here are the MANY Christmas cookie recipes from other bloggers’ kitchens that I’ve been drooling over for the past week… when I’m not pinning wedding dresses and engagement photo ideas, that is. Enjoy!

Christmas Cookies Recipes I'm Drooling Over

Salted Dark Chocolate Truffle Cookies from How Sweet It Is

Soft Ginger Cookies from Oh She Glows

Spicy Gingerbread Cookies from Smitten Kitchen

Christmas Cookies Recipes I'm Drooling Over

Sugared Pretzel Cookies from Smitten Kitchen

Vegan and Gluten-Free Florentines from Oh She Glows

Aaaand I could go on, but… sugar overload! Have a great weekend!

• Julia December 13, 2013, 6:28 am

Yeeees! Those all look and sound so good! And so healthy! I have major plans for cookie baking this week, so I’m amped about trying some on your list!

• Julia December 13, 2013, 6:30 am

P.S. Thanks for including my sweet tater cookies!

• Sarah@ Making Thyme for Health December 13, 2013, 10:55 am

I feel your pain. I’ve been struggling with the blog ever since we got engaged!

This is a fantastic idea for a post and I’m not just saying that because you included my cookies. :) They all look scrumptious!

• Martha December 13, 2013, 11:30 am

So glad you posted these! I’m going to a GF cookie swap next weekend and have been looking for inspiration.

P.S. I’d say 75% of my wedding pins happened in the first month after getting engaged! The obsession may fade… maybe.

• dishing up the dirt December 13, 2013, 3:33 pm

Now I’m drooling. These all sound fantastic!

• Sarah & Arkadi December 14, 2013, 5:55 pm

What a great collection of cookie! Yum!

• Teresa December 14, 2013, 9:58 pm

Hi there, these all look delicious! Thanks for including my meringue recipe. :) All the best with your wedding plans, enjoy every minute of it. :)

• Lily @ Life, Love, and Cupcakes December 16, 2013, 6:40 am

I need to get moving on my cookie baking, I haven’t made a single one this year!! I definitely have my eye on those Chewy Peppermint Mocha Cookies…I don’t know what it is with me and peppermint this year but it’s seriously all I’ve been wanting. Hopefully friends and neighbors won’t mind when I give them a tin full of different peppermint cookies!